How stinkin' cute are our April & Olive Delivery Truck & Canning Class Tea Towels, Set of 2
?! This 19x28 tea towel set depicts a red vintage truck on one and on the other handwritten-style words state "Canning Class" and "Every Saturday", reminding of warm market days. A grain sack stripe running down the middle gives each an old-time farmhouse feel. Our kitchen towel set of two includes fabric loops for easy hanging and is crafted from cotton muslin, adding texture to your cooking area.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Crafted from unbleached natural 100% cotton muslin, our decorative towel set adds old-time, farmhouse appeal to any room.
- DURABLE & ABSORBENT: The delicate yet durable weave of cotton muslin allows this hand towel set to absorb well, drying quicker than most.
- EASY TO WASH: Cotton muslin is known as a workhorse fabric, allowing it to withstand countless machine washes, print will also withstand multiple washes.
- HANGING LOOP: The back of each towel features a cotton hanging loop for ease of storage or display.
- FARMHOUSE COUNTRY DECOR: Bring fresh, farmhouse sentiments into your country kitchen this Spring and Summer with our Farmer's Market grain sack stripe bicycle tea towel. Hang it over your oven handle, drape it over your farmhouse sink, or use the hanging loop attached to display it on a decorative hook. This vintage dish towel adds a unique decorative touch to your spring decor.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 2 x Kitchen Towel - 28" x 19"
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Colors: Natural Creme, Blue-Grey, Barn Red
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe